Urban Floor Chene Chardonnay
White Oak Engineered Hardwood Floor
The Chene Chardonnay is a 1/2 in. Engineered Hardwood Floor made by Urban Floor. This collection provides a spectacular and modern take on what a hardwood floor should look like. Like all the colors from the CHÊNE Collection, this floor is made from authentic European White Oak of the highest grade available. Each of these flooring planks is individually crafted with a wire-brushed texture and perfectly terminated with a 7 layer, lacquered finish to help protect the natural qualities and beauty of the wood. A micro-beveled edge on all four sides of the plank provide a beautiful definition throughout the whole surface of the floor.
Urban Floor’s engineered hardwood floors are constructed with multiple plies for optimum strength and stability. Each ply is laid cross-grain to those above and beneath it. Each ply reinforces the next one, and is kept in place with the strongest resins and adhesives that bond all layers together. The combined result is far stronger than a single solid piece of wood and is warranted not to warp or buckle.
- The total thickness of each plank is 1/2 inch or about 12 mm. including the wear layer.
- Every single plank measures 7-1/2 inches in width. All planks are random length up to 82 inches long.
- The Chene Chardonnay comes with a gorgeous wire-brushed texture and a lacquered finish of 7 coats.
- A beautiful micro-bevel edge surrounds each plank on all 4 sides.
- Each box contains enough material to cover 34.35 square feet.
- There are 45 cartons on each pallet. Enough to cover 1545.75 square feet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2350 lbs.
- The shade and pattern variation from plank to plank is very noticeable (V4).
- There are color-matching transitions available for this floor, including t-molding, reducers, end-caps, quarter rounds and stair noses.
- This floor can be installed floated over underlayment by gluing the tongue and grooves.
- Other types of installations recommended are nailed down or stapled and/or glue down.
- If your preferred installation method is glue-down, Urban Floor recommends using any of Titebond’s adhesives for engineered wood and parquet floors.
- This engineered hardwood flooring comes with a 35 year finish warranty on residential applications.