Urban Floor Villa Caprisi Lazio
Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood Floor
The Villa Caprisi Lazio is a 5/8 in. Engineered Hardwood Floor made by Urban Floor. This collection provides a true classic European white oak hardwood floor that has been hand finished for a smooth, soft, and elegant look. It’s calm, inviting texture is further complimented with natural knots and character marks that capture the look of a classic floor. This engineered hardwood floor features extra wide planks of 9-1/2 inches wide and a is strong enough to manage a high amount of foot traffic. Like all the colors from the VILLA CAPRISI Collection, this floor is made from authentic European White Oak of the highest grade available. Each of these flooring planks is individually crafted with a wire-brushed texture and perfectly terminated with a 7 layer, lacquered finish to help protect the natural qualities and beauty of the wood. A micro-beveled edge on all four sides of the plank provide a beautiful definition throughout the whole surface of the floor.
Urban Floor’s engineered flooring is constructed with multiple wood plies for optimum strength and stability. Each ply is laid cross-grain to those above and beneath it. Each ply reinforces the next one, and is kept in place with the strongest resins and adhesives that bond all layers together. The combined result is far stronger than a single solid piece of wood and is warranted not to warp or buckle.
- The total thickness of each plank is 5/8 inch or about 15 mm. including the a 4 mm. wear layer.
- Every single plank measures 9-1/2 inches in width. All planks are random length up to 87 inches long.
- The Villa Caprisi Lazio comes with a gorgeous wire-brushed texture. It is finish with a lacquered finish of 7 coats.
- A beautiful micro-bevel edge surrounds each plank on all 4 sides.
- Each box contains enough planks to cover 34.11 square feet.
- There are 40 cartons on each pallet. Enough to cover 1364.40 square feet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2000 lbs.
- The shade and pattern variation from plank to plank is noticeable (V3).
- There are color-matching transitions available for this floor, including t-molding, reducers, end-caps, quarter rounds and stair noses.
- This floor can be installed floated over underlayment by gluing the tongue and grooves.
- Other types of installations recommended are glue-down, and nailed-down or stapled.
- If your preferred installation method is glue-down, Urban Floor recommends using any of Titebond’s adhesives for engineered wood and parquet floors.
- This hardwood floor product comes with a 35 year finish warranty on residential applications, and a 5 year limited warranty for commercial settings.