Vienna Hickory Burlington
10 mm. Laminate Floor Made in Austria
The Vienna Hickory Burlington 10 mm. Laminate Floor is made in Austria by Kaindl Floors. This beautiful collection of inviting and modern colors provide natural wood finishes that look and feel completely real. Each of these laminated flooring planks come with a V-groove bevel on all its four sides to highlight each plank independently for a nice contemporary pattern. This bevel is painted with a plank matching color for an extra modern accent. The wide and long planks provide stability and beauty to your floors. With a thickness of 10 mm. or about 3/8 inches.
With an AC4 durability rating, each and every floor of the Vienna collection is suitable for Commercial applications. Because of its narrow profile, these planks are perfect for jobs where installing on top of tiles is necessary. These laminate floors are completely safe and non-toxic, family and pet-friendly. This floor is compliant with the CARB Phase II program and certified by the industry leading Greenguard Gold standard.
- The planks of this floor measure 6-1/4 inches wide by 54 inches long.
- Each box contains 8 planks and covers approximately 18.94 sq ft. Each box weighs around 33 lbs.
- There are 60 boxes and 1136.40 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 1980 lbs.
- The planks of this floor come with a painted v-groove on all four sides.
- It comes with a real-wood texture and a distressed finish.
- The variation from plank to plank is moderately visible.
- These floors are AC4 rated which makes them suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for low traffic areas in commercial settings.
- The manufacturer of this product recommends using an underlayment with moisture barrier.
- There are matching transition moldings for this laminate floor, including t-molding, reducers quarter rounds and stair noses.