Verona White 24 x 24
Full Polished Porcelain Tile
The Verona White 24 x 24 Porcelain Tile comes with a luxurious full polished micro-crystal surface finish that simulates polished marble. These large format tiles come with rectified edges to minimize the grout lines up to 1/16th of an inch and achieve a real marble tile look. Designed in Italy by Primi Ceramiche, and manufactured in China under strict quality controls; these tiles are the perfect marriage between premium design and value. These tiles are carefully inspected to reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. With a PEI Class IV rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and recommended for commercial settings. The rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles on a square or diamond pattern with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
Exercises and Fitness: May 2012 jason statham bodyfuel fitness – 1264 disc dr sparks, nv – health & fitness, exercise & fitness programs – (775)-354-1500
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 24 inches or exactly 60 by 60 centimeters.
- Each box contains 4 tiles for a total coverage of 15.50 sq ft and weighs 68.33 lbs.
- There are 40 boxes and 620 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2750 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines.
- These tiles come with a beautiful full polished micro-crystal finish that simulates polished Carrara marble.
- The durability rating on these tiles is Class IV according to the Porcelain Enamel Institute (PEI).
- The color variation from tile to tile is slightly noticeable.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes, and moderate traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.