Acacia White 9 x 34
Porcelain Wood Look Tile Made in Spain
The Acacia White 9 x 34 wood-looking porcelain tile comes with a beautiful textured finish that accurately simulates a hardwood floor. These beautiful tiles come with non-rectified or pressed edges to simulate a real hardwood plank look and a matte finish that feels real to the touch. This collection is designed and manufactured in Spain by Prissmacer. Their manufacturing processes are subject to strict quality controls to make sure the tiles are free of defects and are consistent in size and tonality. With a PEI Class III rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications. This line falls under the R11 classification for anti-slip properties. This rating deems the tiles safe for residential and commercial areas with high traffic, even for children and elderly people.
The non-rectified edges provide a realistic hardwood floor surface look. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles with 1/8 in (3 mm) grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” using a leveling-spacer installation system. The manufacturer also recommends installing the planks with an offset of 25% or less to minimize the bowing effect. A 15-20% offset is optimal to achieve a real hardwood pattern. You can achieve regular staggered patterns or herringbone patterns with this product. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern. For more information about this product please Contact Us.
- Each tile is approximately 9 by 34 inches or exactly 22 by 85 centimeters.
- Each box contains 8 tiles for a total coverage of 16.15 sq ft and weighs 70 lbs.
- There are 45 boxes and 726.75 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 3175 lbs.
- Non-rectified edges provide a true hardwood floor look.
- These tiles come with a matte, textured finish that provide an anti-slip surface.
- The color variation from tile to tile is very minimal (V2).
- Excellent for high traffic areas on residential applications.
- This tile is frost resistance and allows for covered outdoor applications.
- Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset. Doing so will accentuate the bowing that is inherent to tile manufacturing.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in (3 mm) is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- The use of a multi-purpose thin-set mortar is recommended for these tiles.