Arkety Gris 24 x 48
Polished Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
Geotiles presents one of its newest product series, the Arkety Gris 24 x 48 Porcelain Tile. This modern with soft and smooth concrete looks is perfect for urban homes, modern bathrooms and any space in need of a refreshment. The precisely machined, rectified edges allow you to install these tiles with minimal grout lines between tiles. Combined with the ultra-large format, these tiles allow for a seamless surface that flows with fewer interruptions. In terms of durability, these tiles are rated PEI IV by the Porcelain Enamel Institute. So they’re perfect for low and high traffic areas in residential applications and suitable for commercial settings. The manufacturer of this tile recommends installing the tiles with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install large-format porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 48 inches or exactly 60 by 120 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 15.50 sq ft and weighs 74.95 lbs.
- There are 32 boxes per pallet which translates to 496 sf. Each pallet weighs approximately 2400 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide a seamless surface look with minimal joints or grout lines.
- These tiles are uniform in color. They present soft shades variations for a realistic cement look.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar set.