B-Pine Nut 6 x 36
Porcelain Wood Tile Made in Italy
The B-Pine Nut 6 x 36 is a wood-looking porcelain tile that comes with a smooth matte finish and a unique and modern pine wood look. The B-Pine collection comes with rectified edges to allow for minimal grout lines and to provide and even surface look. This collection is designed and manufactured in Italy by Tuscania Gres Porcelanato under the highest quality standards in the industry. Their tiles go through extensive testing to guarantee consistency and to prevent most of the problems that are inherent to porcelain tiles of lower quality like excessive bowing, discoloration and breaks.
In terms of durability, this is a great tile. With a PEI Class IV rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and is suitable for commercial settings. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles with at least 1/8th of an inch grout line. A smaller grout line (i.e. 1/16th in) can be achieved with a leveling-spacer installation system such as our LASH system. These porcelain tiles can be installed on a variety of layouts, including straight, diagonal and even herringbone pattern. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern, doing so will accentuate the “bowing” effect of the porcelain tiles. For more information about this product please Contact Us.
- Each tile is approximately 6 by 36 inches or exactly 15 by 90 centimeters.
- Each box contains 8 tiles for a total coverage of 11.62 sq ft and weighs 54.57 lbs.
- There are 48 boxes and 557.76 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2650 lbs.
- Rectified edges help minimize grout lines and provide and even surface look.
- These tiles come with a beautiful smooth matte finish.
- The color variation from tile to tile is noticeable (V3).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for normal traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance that allows for outdoor applications.
- Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset. Doing so will accentuate the bowing that is inherent to tile manufacturing.
- When installing this porcelain tile floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- The manufacturer recommends using a multi-purpose polymer-based thin-set. A type-s mortar may be necessary as underlay for significantly un-leveled sub-floors.