Belfort Roble 9 x 48
Porcelain Wood Tile Made in Spain
The Belfort Roble 9 x 48 wood-looking porcelain tile comes with an anti-slip textured finish that accurately simulates a distressed hardwood floor texture. These large format porcelain tiles come with non-rectified or pressed edges to simulate a real hardwood plank look. Even with non-rectified edges, these planks allow for minimal grout lines of up to 1/16th of an inch ( about 2 mm.) grout line. This collection is designed and manufactured in Spain by Alaplana under the absolute highest quality standards. Their tiles go through extensive testing to significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. With a PEI Class III rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications.
The non-rectified edges provide a realistic hardwood floor surface look. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles with 1/8 in (3 mm) grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” using a leveling-spacer installation system. The manufacturer also recommends installing the planks with an offset of 25% or less to minimize the bowing ratio. A 15-20% offset is optimal to achieve a real hardwood pattern. You can achieve regular staggered patterns or herringbone patterns with this product. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern. For more information about this product please Contact Us.
- Each porcelain tile plank is approximately 9 by 48 inches or exactly 23.3 by 120 centimeters.
- Each box contains 4 tiles for a total coverage of 12.06 sq ft and weighs 52 lbs.
- There are 54 boxes and 651.24 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2800 lbs.
- Non-rectified edges provide a true hardwood floor look.
- These tiles come with a anti-slip textured finish that simulates a distressed hardwood floor.
- The color variation from tile to tile is slightly noticeable (V2).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes.
- This tile is frost resistance and allows for outdoor applications.
- Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset. Doing so will accentuate the bowing that is inherent to tile manufacturing.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in (3 mm) is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.