Crepuscolo Pearl 24 x 48
Porcelux© Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The latest innovations from Prissmacer, one of the leading porcelain tile manufacturers in Spain, brings us the Crepuscolo Pearl 24 x 48 porcelain tile with their brand new Porcelux© technology. Porcelux offers the absolute best polished surface of any porcelain tiles in the market to provide a beautiful mirror-like reflection throughout. The ultra large format tiles come with rectified edges to minimize grout lines and achieve a truly seamless marble-looking surface. These tiles are highly durable and rated accordingly. They’re more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications and in some cases, even on commercial settings. The manufacturer of this tile recommends installing the tiles with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install large-format porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 48 inches or exactly 60 by 120 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 15.50 sq ft and weighs 73.50 lbs.
- There are 32 boxes per pallet which translates to 496 sf. Each pallet weighs approximately 2550 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide a seamless surface look with minimal joints or grout lines.
- These tiles are uniform in color but they present veining to provide a realistic marble look.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar set.