Dante Blanco 24 x 48
Polished Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
Geotiles presents its beautiful new series of Large Format and Polished Porcelain Tiles with its Dante Blanco 24 x 48. You can enhance the look of your floors or walls with a stunning Carrara Marble pattern accentuated by a high definition veining design thats pleassing yet powerful. The precisely machined and rectified edges allow you to minimize the grout lines between tiles and let you achieve a gorgeous and seamless surface with almost no interruptions. These tiles are highly durable and rated PEI IV by the Porcelain Enamel Institute. They’re more than suitable for low and high traffic areas in residential applications and in some cases, even on commercial settings. The manufacturer of this tile recommends installing the tiles with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install large-format porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 48 inches or exactly 60 by 120 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 15.50 sq ft and weighs 74.95 lbs.
- There are 32 boxes per pallet which translates to 496 sf. Each pallet weighs approximately 2400 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide a seamless surface look with minimal joints or grout lines.
- These tiles are uniform in color but they present noticeable veins throughout to provide a realistic Carrara Marble look.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar set.