Duomo Blanco 24 x 48
Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The Duomo Blanco 24 x 48 Porcelain Tile that simulates gorgeous white carrara marble. It comes with a soft matte finish thats easy to clean and beautiful to look at. The ultra large format tiles come with rectified edges to minimize grout lines and achieve a truly seamless marble-looking surface. Designed and manufactured in Spain by STN Ceramics under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. These tiles are highly durable and rated accordingly. They’re more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications and in some cases, even on commercial settings. The manufacturer of this tile recommends installing the tiles with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install large-format porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 48 inches or exactly 60 by 120 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 15.50 sq ft and weighs 63.50 lbs.
- There are 40 boxes per pallet which translates to 620 sf. Each pallet weighs approximately 2550 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide a seamless surface look with minimal joints or grout lines.
- These tiles are uniform in color but they present grey veins of different shades to provide a realistic marble look.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar set.