Luxe Pearl Brillo 30 x 30
Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The Luxe Pearl Brillo 30 x 30 Porcelain Tile comes with an elegant glossy surface finish that simulates polished marble. These large format tiles come with rectified edges to minimize grout lines up to 1/16th of an inch and achieve a seamless marble floor look. Designed and manufactured in Spain by Cifre Ceramica under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. With a PEI Class III rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications. The rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles on a square or diamond pattern with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
- Each tile is approximately 30 by 30 inches or exactly 75 by 75 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 12.16 sq ft and weighs 56.48 lbs.
- There are 40 boxes and 486.40 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2300 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines.
- These tiles come with a beautiful glossy finish that simulates polished marble.
- The color variation from tile to tile is slightly noticeable (V2).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.