Madeira Cinza 6 x 32
White Paste Porcelain Wood Look Tile
The Madeira Cinza 6 x 32 White Paste Porcelain Wood Look Tile comes with a natural textured finish. The 6 x 32 inches size is perfect to achieve a real wood floor pattern. Designed in Italy and manufactured in China under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. This floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and even on commercial settings. The Madeira Cinza 6 x 32 planks come with pressed edges that provide a realistic wood plank finish and a clear distinction between plank tiles. With a PEI Class IV rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and recommended for commercial settings. The manufacturer recommends installing the planks with an offset of 25% or less to minimize the bowing ratio. A 15-20% offset is optimal to achieve a real hardwood pattern. You can achieve regular staggered patterns or herringbone patterns with this product.
- Each porcelain tile plank measures approximately 6 x 32 inches. The actual size of each plank is 15 x 80 cm.
- Each box contains 10 tiles for a total coverage of 12.92 sq ft and weighs 55.15 lbs.
- There are 44 boxes and 568.48 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2500 lbs.
- Pressed edges provide a realistic wood plank finish and a clear distinction between plank tiles.
- These porcelain tiles come with a realistic looking wood texture and a glazed finish for extra durability.
- The color variation from plank to plank is moderately visible. The design variation from plank to plank is very noticeable.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for normal traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This porcelain tile is frost resistance. A maximum offset of 25% is recommended by the manufacturer. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or lippage between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.