New Ice Black 18 x 47
Polished Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
Meet the New Ice Black 18 x 47 Porcelain Tile from Fanal, and take in the incredible visuals and ultra-realistic marble veining of its design. These are not tiles for the faint of heart, they’re 100% bold and statement-making surface coverings. They feature a micro-crystal polished finish for gorgeous mirror-like reflections. These tiles come with precisely machined rectified edges that allow you to install them with minimal grout lines. In terms of durability, these tiles are rated PEI IV by the Porcelain Enamel Institute. So they’re perfect for low and high traffic areas in residential applications and suitable for commercial settings. You can use them in floors, decorative walls, or in entire bathrooms; including the shower. The manufacturer of this tile recommends installing the tiles with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install large-format porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- Each tile is approximately 18 by 47 inches or exactly 45 by 118 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 11.33 sq ft and weighs 57.80 lbs.
- There are 30 boxes per pallet which translates to 339.90 sf. Each pallet weighs approximately 1734 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide a seamless surface look with minimal joints or grout lines.
- These tiles feature deep veining throughout and slight shade variations for a distinctive marble look.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset without a tile-levelling spacer system.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar set.