Oakland White 8 x 48
Porcelain Wood Look Tile Made in Ecuador
The Oakland White 8 x 48 is a beautiful Porcelain Wood Look Tile that comes with rectified edges and a nice matte texture. Because of the extra wide and long planks, the installer can achieve a series of modern patterns that will make any room look amazing. And since these are rectified tiles, the super clean edges will provide an even surface look throughout your floors, as well as minimal grout lines. Founded in 1994, Graiman the manufacturer of these tiles has been leading the ceramic and porcelain tile industry in South America for the better part of the last decade.
It is recommended that these tiles are installed with a maximum offset of 20%. A 15 to 20% offset is optimal to achieve a hardwood-like pattern. These tiles are more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential and commercial settings.
- The planks measure 20 x 120 cm. which is approximately 8 inches wide by 48 inches long.
- Each box contains 7 pieces and covers 17.35 sq ft. and weighs about 80 lbs.
- There are 24 boxes and 416.4 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 1950 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints and allow for thin grout lines.
- The shade variation from plank to plank is moderately visible.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. The manufacturer recommends a maximum offset of 25%.
- The manufacturer also recommends a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. and the use of a tile leveling system spacers.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or lippage between tiles if not done properly.
- These tiles should be installed using multi-purpose thin-set but a mortar or Portland cement can be used as well.