Origen White 30 x 30
Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The Origen White 30 x 30 Porcelain Tile comes with a beautiful lappato (semi-gloss) finish and high definition inkjet prints that simulate polished concrete floors. These extra large format tiles come with rectified edges to minimize grout line up to 1/16th of an inch and achieve a seamless and modern floor surface. Designed and manufactured in Spain by Cifre Ceramica under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. With a PEI Class IV rating, these tiles are more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and even on commercial settings. The rectified edges on the Origen White 30 x 30 provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles on a square or diamond pattern with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
- Each tile is approximately 30 by 30 inches or exactly 75 by 75 centimeters.
- Each box contains 2 tiles for a total coverage of 12.16 sq ft and weighs 56.48 lbs.
- There are 40 boxes and 486.40 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2300 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide an even surface look with minimal grout lines.
- These tiles come with a beautiful lappato (semi-gloss) finish that simulate polished concrete floors.
- The color variation from tile to tile is slightly noticeable (V2).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.