Pasadena Marfil Matte 24 x 24
Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The Pasadena Marfil Matte 24 x 24 Porcelain Tile comes in a beautiful matte finish that makes them look like honed marble, as well as an elegant glossy surface finish that simulates polished marble. These large format tiles come with rectified edges to minimize grout line up to 1/16th of an inch and achieve the marble tile look. Designed and manufactured in Spain by Cifre Ceramica under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. This floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and even on commercial settings. The rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles on a square or diamond pattern with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 24 inches or exactly 60 by 60 centimeters.
- Each box contains 3 tiles for a total coverage of 11.63 sq ft and weighs 54.85 lbs.
- There are 32 boxes and 372.16 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 1800 lbs.
- Rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines.
- These tiles come with a smooth matte finish that simulates honed crema marfil marble.
- The color variation from tile to tile is minimal.
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for high traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.