Provence Ivory 24 x 24
Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The Provence Ivory 24 x 24 Porcelain Tile comes in a beautiful smooth satin finish and looks like honed and filled travertine stone tiles. These large format tiles come with non-rectified edges, they allow for minimal grout lines of up to 1/16th of an inch ( about 2 mm.). Designed and manufactured in Spain by Cifre Ceramica under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. This floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications. The non-rectified edges provide a classic look on the joints or grout lines. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles on a square or diamond pattern with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 24 inches or exactly 60 by 60 centimeters.
- Each box contains 4 tiles for a total coverage of 15.50 sq ft and weighs 70.55 lbs.
- There are 30 boxes and 465 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2150 lbs.
- Non-rectified edges, also known as pressed edges provide a classic and distinct tiled floor.
- These tiles come with a smooth satin finish that resembles honed travertine marble.
- The color variation from tile to tile is minimal (V1).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.