Tribe Ivory 24 x 24
Porcelain Tile Made in Spain
The Tribe Ivory 24 x 24 Porcelain Tile comes with a hyper-realistic stone finish and chiseled edges to complete the french pattern travertine look. The non-rectified, chiseled edges allow for minimal grout lines of up to 1/16th of an inch ( about 2 mm.). These floor tiles are designed and manufactured in Spain by Cifre Ceramica under strict quality controls that significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. This floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, including outdoor areas like patios and pool decks. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles on a square or diamond pattern with 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
- Each tile is approximately 24 by 24 inches or exactly 60 by 60 centimeters.
- Each box contains 3 tiles for a total coverage of 11.63 sq ft and weighs 54.85 lbs.
- There are 32 boxes and 372.16 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 1800 lbs.
- The chiseled edges complete the look of a french pattern travertine stone tile floor.
- These tiles come with a rustic and textured matte finish that resembles honed travertine stone.
- The color variation from tile to tile is slightly noticeable (V2).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for outdoor areas.
- This tile is frost resistance. Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.