Urban Wood Beige 6 x 36
Porcelain Wood Tile Made in Italy
The Urban Wood Beige 6 x 36 is a unique wood-looking rectified porcelain tile. It comes with a painted and worn-wood plank effect and a smooth matte finish. The Urban Wood collection comes with rectified edges to allow for minimal grout lines and to provide and even surface look. This collection is designed and manufactured in Italy by Fioranese Ceramica under the highest quality standards. These tiles are subject to strict quality standards to make sure they are free of defects, and to achieve consistency in size and tonality. Fioranese Ceramica puts all their products through several inspections and quality controls, to make sure that each tile surpasses the industry standards.
With a PEI Class IV rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and is suitable for commercial settings. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles with at least 1/8th of inch grout line. A smaller grout line (i.e. 1/16th in.) can be achieved with a leveling-spacer installation system such as our LASH system. These tiles can be installed on a variety of layouts, including straight, diagonal and even herringbone pattern. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern, doing so will accentuate the “bowing” effect of the porcelain tiles. For more information about this product please Contact Us.
- Each porcelain tile plank is approximately 6 by 36 inches or exactly 15 by 90 centimeters.
- Each box contains 9 tiles for a total coverage of 13.08 sq ft and weighs 64 lbs.
- There are 33 boxes and 431.64 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2150 lbs.
- Rectified edges help minimize grout lines and provide and even surface look.
- These tiles come with a matte finish that simulates a distressed painted wood planks.
- The color variation from tile to tile, and even within the same tile, is very noticeable (V4).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Suitable for commercial applications.
- This tile is frost resistance that allows for covered outdoor applications.
- Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset. Doing so will accentuate the bowing that is inherent to tile manufacturing.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- The manufacturer recommends using a multi-purpose polymer-based thin-set. A type-s mortar may be necessary for significantly unleveled sub-floors.