Vermont Whitewood 6 x 36
Porcelain Wood Look Tile Made in Spain
The Vermont Whitewood 6 x 36 wood-looking porcelain tile comes with a beautiful textured finish that accurately simulates a natural oak-wood floor. These beautiful tiles come with non-rectified or pressed edges to simulate a real hardwood plank look and a low gloss finish that feels real to the touch. This porcelain tile collection is designed and manufactured in Spain by Keros Ceramica. The manufacturing process is subject to strict quality standards to make sure the tiles are free of defects and are consistent in size and tonality. Their tiles go through several inspections and quality controls to make sure that each tile surpasses the industry standards. With a PEI Class III rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications.
The non-rectified edges provide a realistic hardwood floor surface look. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles with 1/8 in (3 mm) grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” using a leveling-spacer installation system. The manufacturer also recommends installing the planks with an offset of 25% or less to minimize the bowing effect. A 15-20% offset is optimal to achieve a real hardwood pattern. You can achieve regular staggered patterns or herringbone patterns with this product. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern. For more information about this product please Contact Us.
- Each tile is approximately 6 by 36 inches or exactly 15 by 90 centimeters.
- Each box contains 7 tiles for a total coverage of 10.23 sq ft and weighs 45 lbs.
- There are 64 boxes and 654.72 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2900 lbs.
- Non-rectified edges provide a true hardwood floor look.
- These tiles come with a low gloss, textured finish that simulates a distressed hardwood floor.
- The color variation from tile to tile, and even within the same tile, is very noticeable (V4).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes.
- This tile is frost resistance and allows for covered outdoor applications.
- Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset. Doing so will accentuate the bowing that is inherent to tile manufacturing.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in (3 mm) is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- The use of a multi-purpose thin-set mortar is recommended for these porcelain tiles.