Woodstyle Grey 8 x 48
Porcelain Wood Tile Made in Spain
The Woodstyle Grey 8 x 48 is a cool and modern wood-looking porcelain tile that comes with a multi-tone color variation (V4) and multiple design patterns. This beautiful floor and wall tile is perfect for design oriented people that want a space with a totally unique look. The Woodstyle Grey 8 x 48 porcelain tiles come in a large format with rectified edges that can minimize grout lines up to 1/16th of an inch. These minimal joint lines provide a modern, minimalistic surface. They are designed and manufactured in Spain by Cifre Ceramica under the highest quality standards. They go through extensive testing to significantly reduce the bowing rate that is inherent to porcelain tile manufacturing. With a PEI Class IV rating, this floor is more than adequate for high traffic areas in residential applications, and recommended for commercial settings.
The rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines. The manufacturer recommends installing the tiles with 1/8th of an inch grout line. A smaller grout line can be achieved with minimal “lippage” with a leveling-spacers installation system. The manufacturer also recommends installing the planks with an offset of 25% or less to minimize the bowing ratio. A 15-20% offset is optimal to achieve a real hardwood pattern. You can achieve regular staggered patterns or herringbone patterns with this product. Never install porcelain tiles on a “brick pattern” or 50% offset pattern.
- Each porcelain tile plank is approximately 8 by 48 inches or exactly 20 by 120 centimeters.
- Each box contains 5 tiles for a total coverage of 12.92 sq ft and weighs 68.30 lbs.
- There are 36 boxes and 465.12 square feet per pallet. Each pallet weighs approximately 2500 lbs.
- There are up to 16 different prints or design changes for this tile.
- Rectified edges provide an even surface look on the joints or grout lines.
- These porcelain tiles come with a beautiful, textured and matte finish that simulates reclaimed wood planks.
- The color variation from tile to tile is very noticeable (V4) or extremely noticeable (V5).
- Excellent for high traffic areas for residential purposes. Recommended for normal traffic areas in commercial settings.
- This porcelain tile is frost resistance and comes with a slight texture that allows for outdoor applications.
- Do not install in brick pattern or 50% offset. Doing so will accentuate the bowing that is inherent to tile manufacturing.
- When installing this floor, a minimal grout line of 1/8 in. is recommended by the manufacturer.
- Doing a 1/16 in. grout line or smaller can cause some unevenness or “lippage” between tiles if not done properly.
- Can be installed using multi-purpose thin-set or regular mortar.