COREtec ONE Alice Springs Acacia
6.3 mm. Waterproof Vinyl Floor
The COREtec ONE Alice Springs Acacia is a 6 mm. thick Waterproof Vinyl Floor made by US Floors. It represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and a far superior option to laminate floors, glue down LVT and peel and stick vinyl floors. The patented construction of COREtec One features the innovative COREtec structure, which is formed by an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec ONE is 100% waterproof, these floors can be installed in wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms and will never swell, warp, or buckle when exposed to water. According to the manufacturer, the COREtec structure is inert and dimensional stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions, and it doesn’t need an expansion transitions in large room areas.
- Planks have an overall thickness of 6.3 mm (about 1/4 in.). Each plank is around 6 inches wide and 48 inches long.
- One box contains 16 planks, enough to cover 31.73 sq ft. Each carton weighs approximately 46 lbs.
- There are 42 boxes on a pallet, which equals to 1332.66 square feet. A full pallet weighs 1950 lbs.
- Although the edges on these planks appear to be square, there’s a slight micro-bevel that provides a more realistic look on every side of each plank.
- This floor comes with a slight wood-texture finish for a realistic hardwood feel.
- An underlayment or padding is necessary when installing this floor planks.
- The COREtec ONE collection is 100% Waterproof, 100% Child-proof and 100% Pet-proof.
- This floor won’t swell, nor get damaged when its exposed to water. It can be installed Below, On, or Above Grade Level.
- Because its a completely rigid product, it wont “telegraph” imperfections or deform in the form of “waves” like other vinyl flooring products.
- Glue-less installation system. Please follow the instructions or watch the installation video for more details.
- With a 12 mil wear layer, this floor is suitable for high traffic areas for residential purposes and for light commercial use.
- This product comes with a 25 Year Residential Wear Warranty, a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, and a Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty.
- It also comes with a 5 Year Limited Light Commercial Warranty.