COREtec Plus Design Exposition Oak
8 mm. Multi-Tone, Large Format Waterproof Vinyl Floor
The COREtec Plus Design Exposition Oak is an 8 mm. thick Waterproof Vinyl Floor with attached cork underlay made by US Floors. It has a high definition print and a multi-tone design. Each plank measures 5 x 48 inches. This floor represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and a far superior option to laminate floors, glue down LVT and peel and stick vinyl floors.
The patented construction of COREtec Plus features the innovative COREtec structure, which is formed by an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Additionally, these flooring planks feature a cork underlay or padding, which is already attached to the back of the boards. This feature allows for a faster installation and should reduce both material and labor costs. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, these floors can be installed in wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms and will never swell, warp, or buckle when exposed to water. According to the manufacturer, the COREtec structure is inert and dimensional stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions, and it doesn’t need an expansion transitions in large room areas.
- Planks have an overall thickness of 8 mm (about 5/16 in.) including the cork underlay.
- The COREtec Plus Design Exposition Oak comes with planks of 5 x 48 inches and a multi-tone variation (V5).
- Each plank comes with micro-bevel edges on all sides, to provide a realistic hardwood look.
- One carton contains 18 planks (enough to cover 29.50 sq ft.) and weighs approximately 50 lbs.
- There are 28 cartons on a pallet, which equals to 826 square feet. A full pallet weighs 1400 lbs.
- An underlayer or padding is NOT necessary when installing these floor planks.
- This COREtec Plus collection is 100% Waterproof, 100% Child-proof and 100% Pet-proof.
- This floor won’t swell, nor get damaged when its exposed to water. It can be installed Below, On, or Above Grade Level.
- Because its a completely rigid product, it wont “telegraph” imperfections or deform in the form of “waves” like other vinyl flooring products.
- Glue-less installation system. Please follow the instructions or watch the installation video for more details.
- With a 20 mil wear layer, this floor is suitable for high traffic areas in both residential and commercial applications.
- This product comes with a Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty, a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, and a Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty.
- It also comes with a 10 Year Limited Medium Commercial Warranty.
- For comprehensive warranty information please visit COREtec’s Technical Information website.