COREtec Plus Design Fossil
8 mm. Multi-Tone Waterproof Vinyl Tiles
The COREtec Plus Design Fossil is an 8 mm. thick Waterproof Vinyl Floor with attached cork underlayment made by US Floors. These tiles come with a high definition print and with a unique multi-tone design. Each tiles measures approximately 12 x 36 inches. This floor represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and a more practical option than ceramic or porcelain tiles, glue down LVT and peel and stick vinyl tiles.
The patented construction of COREtec Plus features the innovative COREtec structure, which is formed by an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Additionally, these waterproof vinyl flooring planks feature a cork underlayment or padding, which is already attached to the back of the boards. This feature allows for a faster installation and should reduce both material and labor costs. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, these floors can be installed in wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms and will never swell, warp, or buckle when exposed to water. According to the manufacturer, the COREtec structure is inert and dimensional stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions, and it doesn’t need an expansion transitions in large room areas.
- Planks have an overall thickness of 8 mm (about 5/16 in.) including the cork underlayment.
- The COREtec Plus Design Fossil comes with 12 x 36 inch tiles and a multi-tone variation (V5).
- Each tile comes with micro-bevel edges on all sides, to provide a classic tile look.
- One carton contains 8 tiles, which is enough to cover 23.80 sq ft. Each carton weighs approximately 40 lbs.
- There are 30 cartons on a pallet, which equals to 714 square feet. A full pallet weighs 1200 lbs.
- An underlayment or padding is NOT necessary when installing these floor planks.
- This COREtec Plus collection is 100% Waterproof, 100% Child-proof and 100% Pet-proof.
- This floor won’t swell, nor get damaged when its exposed to water. It can be installed Below, On, or Above Grade Level.
- Because its a completely rigid product, it wont “telegraph” imperfections or deform in the form of “waves” like other vinyl flooring products.
- Glue-less installation system. Please follow the instructions or watch the installation video for more details.
- With a 20 mil wear layer, this floor is suitable for high traffic areas in both residential and commercial applications.
- This product comes with a Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty, a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, and a Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty.
- These waterproof floors also come with a 10 Year Limited Medium Commercial Warranty.
- For comprehensive warranty information please visit COREtec’s Technical Information website.