COREtec Plus Georgetown Oak
8 mm. Waterproof Vinyl Floor
The COREtec Plus Georgetown Oak is an 8 mm. thick Waterproof Vinyl Floor with attached cork underlayment made by US Floors. It represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and a far superior option to laminate floors, glue down LVT and peel and stick vinyl floors. The patented construction of COREtec Plus features the innovative COREtec structure, which is formed by an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Additionally, these flooring planks feature a cork underlayment or padding, which is already attached to the back of the boards. This feature allows for a faster installation and should reduce both material and labor costs. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, these floors can be installed in wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms and will never swell, warp, or buckle when exposed to water. According to the manufacturer, the COREtec structure is inert and dimensional stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions, and it doesn’t need an expansion transitions in large room areas.
- Planks have an overall thickness of 8 mm (about 5/16 in.) including the cork underlayment. Each plank is around 7-1/8 inches wide and 48 inches long.
- One box contains 16 planks, enough to cover 38.24 sq ft. Each carton weighs approximately 52 lbs.
- There are 35 boxes on a pallet, which equals to 1338.40 square feet. A full pallet weighs 1850 lbs.
- There’s a slight micro-bevel on every side of the planks to provide a more realistic hardwood look.
- This floor comes with a slight wood-texture finish for a realistic hardwood feel.
- An underlayment or padding is NOT necessary when installing these floor planks.
- The COREtec Plus collection is 100% Waterproof, 100% Child-proof and 100% Pet-proof.
- This floor won’t swell, nor get damaged when its exposed to water. It can be installed Below, On, or Above Grade Level.
- Because its a completely rigid product, it wont “telegraph” imperfections or deform in the form of “waves” like other vinyl flooring products.
- Glue-less installation system. Please follow the instructions or watch the installation video for more details.
- With a 20 mil wear layer, this floor is suitable for high traffic areas in both residential and commercial applications.
- This product comes with a Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty, a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, and a Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty.
- It also comes with a 10 Year Limited Medium Commercial Warranty.
- For comprehensive warranty information please visit COREtec’s Technical Information website.