COREtec Plus Tile Noce Travertine
12 x 24 Waterproof Vinyl Floor Tiles
The COREtec Plus Tile Noce Travertine is an 8 mm. thick Waterproof Vinyl Floor with attached cork underlayment made by US Floors. It represents the next revolution in luxury vinyl flooring and a far superior option to ceramic or porcelain tiles, and glue down LVT. The patented construction of COREtec Plus features the innovative COREtec structure, which is formed by an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Additionally, these flooring planks feature a cork underlayment or padding, which is already attached to the back of the boards. This feature allows for a faster installation and should reduce both material and labor costs. Since COREtec Plus is 100% waterproof, these floors can be installed in wet areas, like bathrooms, kitchens and laundry rooms and will never swell, warp, or buckle when exposed to water. According to the manufacturer, the COREtec structure is inert and dimensional stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions, and it doesn’t need an expansion transitions in large room areas.
- Each tile has an overall thickness of 8 mm (about 5/16 in.) including the cork underlayment. Each tile is around 12 inches wide by 24 inches long.
- One box contains 16 tiles, enough to cover 32.04 sq ft. Each carton weighs approximately 44 lbs.
- There are 42 boxes on a pallet, which equals to 1345.68 square feet. A whole pallet weighs 1900 lbs.
- There’s a slight micro-bevel on every side of the tiles.
- An underlayment or padding is NOT necessary when installing these floor planks.
- The COREtec Plus Tile collection is 100% Waterproof, 100% Child-proof and 100% Pet-proof.
- This floor won’t swell, nor get damaged when its exposed to water. It can be installed Below, On, or Above Grade Level.
- Because its a completely rigid product, it wont “telegraph” imperfections or deform in the form of “waves” like other vinyl flooring products.
- Glue-less installation system. Please follow the instructions or watch the installation video for more details.
- With a 20 mil wear layer, this floor is suitable for high traffic areas in both residential and commercial applications.
- This product comes with a Lifetime Limited Residential Wear Warranty, a Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty, and a Lifetime Limited Waterproof Warranty.
- It also comes with a 10 Year Limited Medium Commercial Warranty.
- For comprehensive warranty information please visit COREtec’s Technical Information website.