Fortem Royal Chateau Hamptonoak
4.5 mm Waterproof Composite Floor
The Fortem Royal Chateau Hamptonoak is a beautiful large-format waterproof SPC floor. SPC floors are stronger, denser and more durable than other floors. Because these floors are 100% waterproof, they won’t swell, peel or buckle. They can be installed on wet areas like bathrooms, laundry rooms and kitchens. Because these floors do not expand or contract like laminates, there’s no need for transition moldings between rooms. This product is rated for On Grade, Above and Below Grade installations.
The floors of this collection come with an ultra-wide (9 inch) and long (60 inches) plank. Each plank of this floor is enhanced with a soft and natural texture that is synchronized to the high definition film. This process known as “Embossed in Register” or EIR, makes your floors look and feel like an actual hardwood floor. The beautiful texture of the planks is protected by a 20 mil wear layer with a ceramic bead finish. This layer acts as a shield that protects the looks of your floors over time from scarring, scratching and even discoloration. It also provides superior stain resistance and easier cleanability. These floors are rated for both residential and commercial applications.
Unlike cheap vinyl and laminate floors, our SPC floors are 100% free of phthalates and formaldehyde, so you can experience the bliss of cleaner indoor air. And thanks to our patented, last generation UNIPUSH® click system by UNILIN, our floors can be easily installed by anyone without the need of fancy tools or equipment.
- These planks have an overall thickness of 4.5 mm (about 3/16 in.)
- The Fortem Royal Chateau Hamptonoak comes with an ultra-realistic texture (also known as embossed in register).
- Each plank measures around 9 inches wide by 60 inches long.
- One box contains 8 planks, enough to cover 29.93 sq ft. Each carton weighs approximately 55 lbs.
- There are 48 cartons on a pallet, which equals to 1436.64 square feet. A full pallet weighs 2700 lbs.
- Each plank comes with microbeveled edges on all 4 sides, to provide an authentic hardwood look.
- With a 20 mil wear layer with ceramic bead finish, this floor is perfect for high traffic areas in residential and suitable for commercial applications.
- Our SPC floors are 100% free of phthalates and formaldehyde emissions. Certified by FloorScore®
- The Fortem Royal Chateau collection is 100% Waterproof, 100% Childproof and 100% Petproof.
- Our engineered SPC core offers sound reduction in both the IIC (Impact Sound Insulation), and the STC (Airborne Sound Transmission).
- Thanks to our patented UNIPUSH® locking system, our floors can be easily installed by anyone without the need of fancy tools or equipment.
- These floors won’t swell, nor get damaged when exposed to water. They can be installed On, Above, or Below Grade Level.
- Because its a completely rigid product, it wont “telegraph” imperfections or deform in the form of “waves” like regular vinyl flooring products.
- This product comes with a Lifetime Limited Residential Warranty and a 10 Year Limited Commercial Warranty.