Maxifloor Sense Gris
5.5 mm Waterproof Composite Floor
The Maxifloor Sense Gris is a realistic waterproof floor of 5.5 mm thick and 7 x 48 planks. Each plank of this beautiful floor is enhanced with a soft and realistic texture that is synchronized to the high definition wood-grain film. This process is known as “Embossed in Register” or EIR and it makes your floors look and feel like an actual hardwood floor. These gorgeous planks are protected by a Ceramic bead-finished 20 mil wear layer. Rated for both residential and commercial applications, this layer acts as a shield that protects the looks of your floors over time from scarring, scratching and even discoloration. It also provides superior stain resistance and easier cleanability.
Because this floors are 100% waterproof, they won’t swell, peel or buckle in the presence of moisture or liquids. They can be installed on wet areas like bathrooms, kitchen or the laundry room. They can be used On Grade, Above and Below Grade installations. And because these floors do not expand or contract like laminates, in most cases there’s no need for unsightly transition moldings between rooms. Unlike cheap vinyl and laminates, these composite floors are 100% free of phthalates and formaldehyde. They are certified by FloorScore® so you can experience the bliss of cleaner air indoor. Given the implementation of the 2G® Locking System from Välinge, these floors can be easily installed by anyone without the need of fancy tools or equipment.
- These planks have an overall thickness of 5.5 mm.
- Each plank measures around 7 inches wide by 48 inches long.
- One box contains 10 planks, enough to cover 23.47 sq ft. Each carton weighs approximately 32 lbs.
- There are 65 cartons on a pallet, which equals to 1525.55 square feet. A full pallet weighs 2100 lbs.
- The Maxifloor Sense Gris comes with an ultra-realistic texture achieved by a process known as Embossed in Register.
- Each plank comes with micro-beveled edges on the 4 sides to provide a more realistic hardwood look.
- Thanks to a Ceramic Bead-finished 20 mil wear layer, this floor is perfect for high traffic areas in residential and suitable for commercial applications.
- The Maxifloor Sense collection is FloorScore® Certified for Cleaner Air Indoor. Which means these floors are 100% free of phthalates and formaldehyde.
- This product is considered to be 100% Waterproof, 100% Children-friendly and 100% Pet-resistant.
- Even though these floors won’t swell, peel or buckle when exposed to water, they’re meant to be kept dry.
- Install these floors only in interior spaces. They can be installed On, Above, or Below Grade.
- Because they are a completely rigid product, composite floors wont “telegraph” sub-floor imperfections under them like LVT or other vinyl products.
- These planks are meant to be installed as a floating floor. The use of a specialized underlayment is required.
- The manufacturer recommends Eclipse II from Foam Products. This underlayment is certified and tested in the USA to be used with composite floors.